All the information you need to stay in shape or get in shape in school.

4.21.2007

Saturday Night Snacking

With the marathon a week away and things slowing down before finals, I've been spending my weekends resting and watching TV- boring, but the relaxation is nice. The only problem with these late-night lazy sessions is the inevitable 1 AM hunger-thats-not-really-hunger-but-feels-real-enough. Know what I'm talking about?

 

Here's five snacks you can feel good about eating late at night:

1. SmartPop Popcorn

2. A couple of handfuls of cereal (not the whole box!)

3. Fruit salad (especially easy to get if you're in NYC)

4. A glass of 1% or skim milk (It'll also help you fall asleep later on)

5. Baked tortilla chips and any sort of salsa.

 

These also make good study break snacks, which I'll publish a more complete list of later.

 

I hope you're having a more exciting night than I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.